Supply Chain Planning
Increasing Responsiveness and minimizing Warehouse Stocks
The use of suitable software products from the market leaders in the advanced planning systems sector leads to a lasting improvement in the planning processes in your supply chain and provides your staff with the best possible support in their work.
Benefits of Supply Chain Planning
- Competitive advantages due to a greater quality of service, shorter throughput times and cost savings.
- Lasting increase in customer satisfaction due to increased delivery reliability and increased ability to respond.
- Reduced costs due to minimization of warehouse stocks and more efficient resource planning.
- Increased efficiency due to assisted decision-making (planning algorithms, simulations) and alert functions.
- Potential analysis
- Process analysis and description
- Process design
J&M develops the best possible planning workflow for your supply chain including your business partners (key words: collaborative planning, vendor-managed-inventory).
- IT and process design
IT and process design entails, inter alia, core data analysis, the integration concept and the master data concept. Furthermore, J&M can assess the validity of individual processes by using advanced planning systems.
- Selection of advanced planning system
J&M assists you in drawing up software requirements, in selecting a suitable advanced planning system by depicting prototypes of core processes and in negotiating with software suppliers.
J&M customizes solutions for customers by adapting the IT tools to the customer's processes and developing additional functions. The validity of the processes and the IT systems is checked meticulously before going live.
- Going-live and rollout
J&M controls the benefits of the implemented processes and systems during the rollout with the KPIs determined using the Enabler-KPI-Value network method.